ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2018 SEASON BEGINS APRIL 2018
Registration runs from April 1st-May 20th.
Late Registration runs from May 21st-June 15th.
Online registration available starting 4/1/18 at cloverdale.calnorthlive.com
Register between April 1st and April 30th and save $10 (discount applied automatically)
Register between May 1st and June 15th and save $5 (discount applied automatically)
Live registration will be held at the following locations:
Thursday, May 10th, 2018 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Washington School
Thursday, May 17th, 2018 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Jefferson Elementary School
Sunday, May 20th , 2018 Noon to 3:00pm at Washington Gym
(Assistance available for online registration at Washington 5/20)
Things to bring to registration:
1. Parent and child must be present.
2. Copy of birth certificate for all players.
3. Your child must turn 3 prior to January 1st, 2018 (born in 2014 or before)
$85 for the first child, plus
$70 for one additional sibling, *
or $165 total for three or more siblings *
Late registration May 21st-June 15th $25 late fee
*Must reside within same household. Proof of residency may be required.
Last day to register is June 15th, 2018 (exceptions for extenuating circumstances only)
Uploading Birth Certificate For Online Registration
Once online registration is completed, parents are required to upload their player’s birth certificate through their own member account. A PLAYER CANNOT PLAY UNLESS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS UPLOADED. There are two options on how to upload this document:
1) After completing online registration, you can click on the “Return to Member Account” link to access your member account
2) You can login to your member account at cloverdale.calnorthlive.com any time after completing registration and click the Member Login button to access your member account.
Uploading Birth Certificate After Completing Registration Online
1. On your Member Account home page, you will see a certificate (or player) icon next to the player’s name. To upload, click the small arrow to the right of the icon.
- If you do not see a certificate next to the player’s name, they have not yet been registered.
- After clicking the small arrow, you will then be prompted to browse for the document on your device.
- For desktop or laptop computers, you will need to select Open after selecting the file to upload. You can upload both PDF and JPEG versions of the document.
- For Android and Apple mobile devices, you will have the choice to take a photo of the document or choose the file from your library/gallery. Again, you can upload both PDF and JPEG versions of the document.
- Once you have selected the file, the icon should turn yellow indicating the upload was successful. If you uploaded a photo, the photo should now appear.