ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2017 SEASON IS NOW CLOSED
Our online registration is currently closed. However, we are still in need of a few players in select age groups including U10 girls (girls born in 2008 or 2009), U12 boys and girls (born in 2006 or 2007), U14 boys and girls (born in 2004 or 2005) and U16 boys and girls (born 2002 or 2003)
Live registration was held at the following locations:
Thursday, May 11th, 2017 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Washington School
Thursday, May 18th, 2017 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Jefferson Elementary School
Sunday, May 21st, 2017 Noon to 3:00pm at Washington Gym
(Assistance available for online registration at Washington 5/21)
Things to bring to registration:
1. Parent and child must be present.
2. Copy of birth certificate for all players.
3. Your child must turn 4 prior to January 1st, 2017 (born in 2012 or before)
$85 for the first child, plus
$70 for one additional sibling, *
or $165 total for three or more siblings *
Late registration May 22nd-June 15th $25 late fee
*Must reside within same household. Proof of residency may be required.
Last day to register is June 15th, 2017 (exceptions for extenuating circumstances only)
Uploading Birth Certificate For Online Registration
Once online registration is completed, parents are required to upload their player’s birth certificate through their own member account. A PLAYER CANNOT PLAY UNLESS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS UPLOADED. There are two options on how to upload this document:
1) After completing online registration, you can click on the “Return to Member Account” link to access your member account
2) You can login to your member account at cloverdale.calnorthlive.com any time after completing registration and click the Member Login button to access your member account.
Uploading Birth Certificate After Completing Registration Online
1. On your Member Account home page, you will see a certificate (or player) icon next to the player’s name. To upload, click the small arrow to the right of the icon.
- If you do not see a certificate next to the player’s name, they have not yet been registered.
- After clicking the small arrow, you will then be prompted to browse for the document on your device.
- For desktop or laptop computers, you will need to select Open after selecting the file to upload. You can upload both PDF and JPEG versions of the document.
- For Android and Apple mobile devices, you will have the choice to take a photo of the document or choose the file from your library/gallery. Again, you can upload both PDF and JPEG versions of the document.
- Once you have selected the file, the icon should turn yellow indicating the upload was successful. If you uploaded a photo, the photo should now appear.